7 Posts
tyriga started a discussion
How to create silence in a flat? - Ok - it can not be a problem I alone have. I want to find ways to make an apartment into more sound proof. I just want good ideas. We will h... Read More
    16 Comments
tyriga started a discussion
Are there double rod systems to hang curtains from the ceiling? - I would like to put double rods for curtains to my future home. But the way widows and such are in the architecture at the area - I think it... Read More
    25 Comments
tyriga started a discussion
What does it cost to buy almost all furniture for a 3 bedroom home? - Hello, I am collecting my idea books mainly to find about anything needed for each room of a home with eat in kitchen, 3 bedrooms, bathroom ... Read More
3 Likes    11 Comments
tyriga started a discussion
That one transitional piece that must be perfect. - Purpose: Find a side table / drawer (small, flat - can sit in front of door height window). I have a very well built set of furniture my ... Read More
    6 Comments
tyriga started a discussion
That one transitional piece that must be perfect. - I have a very well built set of furniture my Father made - so for the emotional reasons I will not give it up. Then comes the BUT - it is pa... Read More
    Comment
tyriga started a discussion
Console - it should be prepare for the rest of the home. - Hello, a desing dilema? Do I have those - first - where's that new house or flat lurking at! Mean while - I suppose I am trying to solve mor... Read More
    1 Comment
tyriga started a discussion
How do I delete and idea book? - Shortly I started an idea book for a space with two functions and the realized that it is better to have them treated as two separate rooms ... Read More
    4 Comments