5 Posts
usrtina started a discussion
How do you transform brick? - I would like to transform the painted grey brick on the outside of our house to a blond color. Does anyone know how to do this? I don't want... Read More
    1 Comment
usrtina started a discussion
Any advice on how to put a window adhesive on a window? - I have a small kitchen window that looks directly into the neighbor's kitchen window. I bought this adhesive to put on the window to make it... Read More
    3 Comments
usrtina started a discussion
Is 32 inches a comfortable walkway in a kitchen? - Is 32 inches a comfortable walkway in a kitchen?
3 Likes    50 Comments
usrtina started a discussion
Experience with birch floors - If you have birch flooring please tell me how you like it. I am concerned about the hardness, but I love the look of it.
    1 Comment
usrtina started a discussion
Kitchen - Cherry cabinets + oak floor - Would it look aweful to have light stained cherry cabinets in the kitchen with an oak wood floor? The counters will be mostly black or white... Read More
    6 Comments