34 Posts
Valecrest started a discussion
Seeking Exterior Color Suggestions - I’m in the process of closing on this 2 Unit Rental Property. There are clearly no lack of things needing to be addressed to stabilize the ... Read More
    32 Comments
Valecrest started a discussion
What can I do to add curb appeal? - This is an investment property I just purchased. I have several other properties within eyesight of this one and purchased it because it is... Read More
    13 Comments
Valecrest started a discussion
Seeking Creative Ideas for this Fireplace - Hoping you all have some creative solutions to dealing with this odd fireplace- This is soon to be our new home. It is right full of stra... Read More
    24 Comments
Valecrest started a discussion
Seeking HELP to figure out how to use this space- - This home is a 1963 split level with a somewhat odd main level. What is cool is it is a waterfront property with spectacular views! This sp... Read More
    17 Comments
Valecrest started a discussion
Could you share the brand and color of the stain you chose? - Elizabeth, Your design choices for this home are timeless and stunning! There are surprising elements I never would have thought to put tog... Read More
    2 Comments
Valecrest started a discussion
can you tell me the manufacturer of the sink? - Wow what a beautiful space - Thank you for sharing...
1 Like    1 Comment
Valecrest started a discussion
Need HELP with New Entertainment Center - I would appreciate any suggestions/ help accessorizing our new entertainment center. I'm at a loss with how to pull this price together so ... Read More
    3 Comments
Valecrest started a discussion
Need help with selecting an Area Rug - We are having a great deal of difficulty figuring out what color or style of Area Rug to use in this room. Any advice would be greatly appr... Read More
    2 Comments
Valecrest started a discussion
Area Rug Dilemma - We are having a great deal of difficulty figuring out what color or style of Area Rug to use in this room. Any advice would be greatly appr... Read More
    1 Comment
Valecrest started a discussion
Opinions of Fabric Choice Wanted - My wife and I are purchasing a Basset Custom Upholstery Couch. It is the extra large estate model. (Will be replacing the Burgundy Leath... Read More
    23 Comments
Show More Events...