12 Posts
vashopper06 started a discussion
Wolf Induction Range scratch concern - We ordered the 36” Wolf Induction range. Kitchen renovation starts in two weeks! I’m starting to get nervous about potential scratches on th... Read More
    6 Comments
vashopper06 started a discussion
Blank Canvas in brand new basement -- help me decorate it - We just finished our basement. Walls are painted BM Edgecomb Gray and the floor is a dark brown hickory wood. Granite will be Tan Brown on... Read More
    4 Comments
vashopper06 started a discussion
Curtain fabric name - Hi! Beautiful room. What is the name of the curtain fabric? I have also sent an email to you directly, as I've read in other posts. Than... Read More
    1 Comment
vashopper06 started a discussion
Almost done but need help! - I'd like to paint the island but what color? I'll remove the corbels underneath and then need to find barstools. But what kind? I'm not s... Read More
    17 Comments
vashopper06 started a discussion
Need help with curtains and chair - We've recently painted and purchased this rug for our home office The opposing (non visible in picture) wall are white built-ins. We do no... Read More
    8 Comments
vashopper06 started a discussion
Island pendants or lights for my kitchen? - We are considering island light or pendants for our kitchen. We'd like to keep our current chandelier. The counterstools will be similar t... Read More
    5 Comments
vashopper06 started a discussion
Where can I find this rug? - Where can I find this green rug?
    1 Comment
vashopper06 started a discussion
What is this framing process called?? - Anyone?? I can't think of it and I know it is not wainscoting. Thinking of doing this to my foyer -- any comments on process?
    1 Comment
vashopper06 started a discussion
Custom kitchen table being built -- which wood?? - Would you recommend Alder wood for a kitchen table? I read that it is a "soft" wood so will I regret that with a 5 yo and 4 yo (and all the... Read More
    13 Comments
vashopper06 started a discussion
Need suggestions for the kitchen - Trying to finalize window valances, table/chairs and barstools in kitchen as we just finished family room. Valance over big window wilI Sch... Read More
    26 Comments
Show More Events...