6 Posts
vbillit started a discussion
sample - Are you able to send me a sample so I can see if it matches my decor?
    Comment
vbillit started a discussion
what is the cost of this chandelier? - I am interested in the exact same finish in 36in diameter or more thanks a lot
    Comment
vbillit started a discussion
Where are these lovely pendants from? - Hello, these look great. Can you tell me the dimensions of the island, and the dimensions of the pendants. In addition, the name of these ... Read More
    Comment
vbillit started a discussion
Bamboo - The tall stalks in the photo--what type of bamboo is that?
1 Like    Comment
vbillit started a discussion
Bamboo - The tall stalks in the photo--what type of bamboo is that?
    Comment
vbillit started a discussion
Love this pendant and matching sconces. How do I order - Website not in English, not sure how to contact owner
    1 Comment