7 Posts
walshda1 started a discussion
Could this paint be Shoji White? - Maybe Shoji White or something similar?
    Comment
walshda1 started a discussion
I too was wondering about the counters. - This countertop appears to have more of a tan/brown and less beige color. That is what I’ve been looking for. The original post is old so I ... Read More
    1 Comment
walshda1 started a discussion
What is this Countertop/Color? - I’ve had something similar to this in mind. Does anyone know what this countertop material & color might be?
1 Like    6 Comments
walshda1 started a discussion
Is having 3 cabinet colors crazy? - Time to pick colors for our new build. We’ll only be in this house a couple years before retiring out of state so, trying to keep resale in ... Read More
2 Likes    47 Comments
walshda1 started a discussion
Can you please tell me what YOU see in this Houzz picture. Am I crazy? - Thank you to those explained the optical illusion to me. I edited this post to not cause any unnecessary anxiety to any others with fear of... Read More
    4 Comments
walshda1 started a discussion
Looking for these drawer pulls... - I'm looking for these particular pulls. Can't decide if the ones in the pic are leather or not but I would like to find the manufacturer. I... Read More
    2 Comments
walshda1 started a discussion
Can someone please tell me where I can get the cabinet pulls?? - Have been looking for something just like this. I'd appreciate any help in locating these. Thank You!
    Comment