12 Posts
WW Foskey started a discussion
Bedroom
    Comment
WW Foskey started a discussion
Need more pop for BR - What should I do in my red BR to add more pop? Do I ned different throw pillows, wall decor or what
    1 Comment
WW Foskey started a discussion
Need more pop for BR - What should I do in my red BR to add more pop? Do I ned different throw pillows, wall decor or what
    11 Comments
WW Foskey started a discussion
Need more pop for BR - Need advice on what more I need to give more pop to BR in red. Do I need different throw pillows, different wall decor, or what?
    Comment
WW Foskey started a discussion
Furniture decor in LR - I have a dark green sofa table/chest behind sofa (against wal) I have an oak antique table behind love seat at window. Thinking of small bl... Read More
    3 Comments
WW Foskey started a discussion
Need pretty gray color paint for BR - What would be a pretty color gray paint to paint BR to go with yellow and black accessories? Thanks.
    4 Comments
WW Foskey started a discussion
Black Sofa Table & End Tables - Where might I find a black sofa table (for behind my red plaid sofa) and 2 small black end tables (side tables)? Thanks.
    2 Comments
WW Foskey started a discussion
Can I Paint Cabinets Red? - Want to paint my kitchen cabinets red. Will they go with light yellow walls? What color red should I use>
    19 Comments
WW Foskey started a discussion
Can fabric accent chairs be paired with a leather couch?
    Comment
WW Foskey started a discussion
I recently painted open kitchen LR area a light yellow. Wondered if I could paint the cabinets red and what color/shade?
    Comment
Show More Events...