16 Posts
webdezine started a discussion
Tiles - Where can I purchase these tiles?
    1 Comment
webdezine started a discussion
Roman Shades - Hello-could you please tell me where I could purchase these blinds?
    1 Comment
webdezine started a discussion
Tray - Can you please tell me where I can purchase the tray in this photo? Thanks!
1 Like    1 Comment
webdezine started a discussion
Sofa and Chairs - Can you tell me where I can purchase the sofa and chairs in this picture?
    Comment
webdezine started a discussion
Drawer Pulls - Hello, Can you provide any information about the drawer pulls in this picture? Thanks
    Comment
webdezine started a discussion
Mirror - Can you please tell me where I might be able to purchase the mirror in this picture?
    1 Comment
webdezine started a discussion
Love these vases/bottles! - Could you please tell me how I can purchase them? How much do they cost?
    1 Comment
webdezine started a discussion
Shades - Could you please provide information about the shades in this picture?
    1 Comment
webdezine started a discussion
Item not available - Do you know when these items might be available??? This item and all the matching pieces aren't currently available.
    Comment
webdezine started a discussion
Candlesticks - Hello, can you please tell me where I might purchase the candlesticks in this photo.
    1 Comment
Show More Events...