11 Posts
skfso started a discussion
Yellow Front Door - I am looking for a soft and creamy yellow paint color for my front door. My paint colors are https://www.ppgpaints.com/color/color-families... Read More
    5 Comments
skfso started a discussion
Need help choosing scale of new furniture - This is my floorplan and we are looking to buy all new family room furniture. We use this for our family of 5 plus a dog as our main area to... Read More
    2 Comments
skfso started a discussion
Century Furniture warranty? - I have been searching for a sectional and really like this brand and have seen it recommended here. I was surprised to learn today there is ... Read More
    3 Comments
skfso started a discussion
Looking for information or reviews of NEVER FEAR brand fabric - Thinking of buying a sectional with it but can't find anything online about it. Thanks
    1 Comment
skfso started a discussion
Anyone know about the quality New Dimensions brand of sofas? - Found them at a local shop but can't find much info online. Made in Cali.
    Comment
skfso started a discussion
Looking for help choosing a sectional - Edit: So I have been everywhere and have found several options. Our favorite is a Century but we also liked the feel of the Bassett custom l... Read More
    4 Comments
skfso started a discussion
1 Like    4 Comments
skfso started a discussion
Looking at having our oil finished wood floors refinished... - We have a engineered wood floor coated with oil and it is staining. 1. Is it possible to have it sanded and recoated with a protective coat... Read More
    2 Comments
skfso started a discussion
UV oiled or aluminum oxide for wood in kitchen? - We have just built a new home and I am planning of having flooring laid in all the common areas including the kitchen. I like the wide plank... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
skfso started a discussion
Please Help! need to get oil off fireplace. - Today my toddler took a crayon to the hearth which is like a cast stone material. I googled how to remove crayon and read to use goo gone an... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
Show More Events...