5 Posts
Marina O'Byrne started a discussion
Big dead patches on the lawn - Hello, Does anyone could help me: what could cause these big patches of dead (dying) lawn? The lawn is watered and fertilized, we do grub tr... Read More
    2 Comments
Marina O'Byrne started a discussion
What kind of mulch (wood chips) for fruit trees? - Hello, I would like to put a lay of mulch around my fruit trees and am looking for advice. I’m planning on using wood chips.I found this web... Read More
    13 Comments
Marina O'Byrne started a discussion
P - Gp Ttttttttt
    Comment
Marina O'Byrne started a discussion
Feedback for Fairtime peach - Hi, Does anyone grow Fairtime peach? It is supposed to be one of the latest varieties and I'm tempted to order one but would like to have so... Read More
    Comment
Marina O'Byrne started a discussion
Flavor finale pluot / elephant heart cross pollination - Hello, I would like to plant a flavor finale pluot tree and an elephant heart plum side-by-side. Will they pollinate each / other or do I re... Read More
    3 Comments