5 Posts
Tiffany-Marie Austin started a discussion
How are the fence posts secured to the wall? - This is a beautiful fence! I'm choosing between ideas for one of my own. I'm curious as to how the fence posts are secured into the wall b... Read More
    4 Comments
Tiffany-Marie Austin started a discussion
How is the fence secured to the wall beneath it? - Hello! What a BEAUTIFUL piece! Unique & quite artistic. I'm curious, it looks as though the fence is mounted on top of a cinder block... Read More
1 Like    Comment
Tiffany-Marie Austin started a discussion
How was the fence attached? - Wow! What a beautiful piece!! I'm curious as to how the fence was attached / secured.
1 Like    Comment
Tiffany-Marie Austin started a discussion
How are the fence posts attached? - BEAUTIFUL stone wall - I am wondering how are the fence posts attached? I see no visible anchors. I am considering having this type of wal... Read More
    Comment
Tiffany-Marie Austin started a discussion
what method is being used to attach the fence posts - Looks like a beautiful job! I think I'd like something similar for my yard but not sure if it its my parameters. What method is being used... Read More
    1 Comment