15 Posts
Bryant started a discussion
What is the thickness of the shelves? Are they adjustable? - Also, what is spacing between shelves to shelves?
1 Like    1 Comment
Bryant started a discussion
Pattern & Color Mix - Can I know how many percentage you used the Gray Charcoal and how many percentage you used Tan Charcoal (Special Order)?
    1 Comment
Bryant started a discussion
    Comment
Bryant started a discussion
Table & Dimension - Hi, I would love to know the width & depth of the space. I've a similar area in my family room and thinking to convert that into a small... Read More
    Comment
Bryant started a discussion
Mirror - Can I know the size of your mirror? Also, what is your ceiling height?
    Comment
Bryant started a discussion
Ceiling height & vanity light height - What is the ceiling height? What is the height of the vanity light?
1 Like    1 Comment
Bryant started a discussion
Ceiling height & vanity light height - In this bathroom 9' ceiling? Where do you place your vanity light? 7' or 7.5' level mark?
    Comment
Bryant started a discussion
Can i know the brand and size of the cabinet knob please? - Can i know the brand and size of the cabinet knob please?
    1 Comment
Bryant started a discussion
    Comment
Bryant started a discussion
Backsplash - Can you share the brand and color of the backsplash?
    Comment
Show More Events...