4 Posts
Kelly started a discussion
Tufted headboards - Do you offer a fabric tufted headboard that is a true teal color? Most of the headboards I have viewed on Houzz seem to be more blue than wh... Read More
    Comment
Kelly started a discussion
TV niche, mantle and hearth dilemma - This area is in desperate need of accessorizing. The candle sconces and photos must go! Unfortunately, I have no other options for the TV lo... Read More
    5 Comments
Kelly started a discussion
Niche...HELP! - This is one of those horrid niche/alcove areas above my HVAC exchange vent. I am trying to accessorize the area . I need ideas. I like the w... Read More
    17 Comments
Kelly started a discussion
Coastal bedroom - I have been working on redecorating my bedroom in a coastal resort theme. I don't want the typical rustic beach cottage decor. I am going f... Read More
    21 Comments