10 Posts
Lori Weaver Kaczmarek started a discussion
kitchen Makeover - Mixed Metals? - I’m coming into the final stretch on my first flip house and my dilemma is if I can mix metals in the kitchen. All door hardware throughou... Read More
    3 Comments
Lori Weaver Kaczmarek started a discussion
Burgundy Metal Roof? - I need to replace my roof and am considering burgundy metal. Here’s a pic of my home now (yellow with a green roof) and a pic of I found on... Read More
    12 Comments
Lori Weaver Kaczmarek started a discussion
Bedroom/nursery combo - I am setting up a bedroom that will combine a queen bed along with a crib. My theme started as yellow and gray but then I fell in love with... Read More
    6 Comments
Lori Weaver Kaczmarek started a discussion
Fireplace Mantle Decor - I just picked up some pieces from Pier 1 for my fireplace mantle. What do you think of the arrangement? Should I get another ball on the r... Read More
    6 Comments
Lori Weaver Kaczmarek started a discussion
Our fireplace makeover - Our fireplace makeover. (Less the hearth stone which needs to be ordered)
1 Like    13 Comments
Lori Weaver Kaczmarek started a discussion
Fireplace stone down and wood rot located. A lot of work but looking forward to the final results.
    Comment
Lori Weaver Kaczmarek started a discussion
What is the width of the wall and the fireplace? - I have a 12ft wall and would like to know the width of the wall and the width of the fireplace. I love the design!
    1 Comment
Lori Weaver Kaczmarek started a discussion
Fireplace Re-do - I'm going to have to remove some of the flagstone on my fireplace so that some wood rot can be repaired beneath it. Here's my dilemma. I'm ... Read More
    16 Comments
Lori Weaver Kaczmarek started a discussion
I'm over throw pillows. - Does anyone have ideas on how to make a bedroom ensemble look great without shams and throw pillows? Most of the time my shams and decorati... Read More
    5 Comments
Lori Weaver Kaczmarek started a discussion
Should I add curtains under my new homemade cornice? - I recently made these two cornices for my small dining area and am wondering if I should add curtains. If so should I go with the same flo... Read More
2 Likes    36 Comments