7 Posts
Johanna Garcia Salazar started a discussion
Kitchen layout - Cabinets Vertical vs Horizontal? - Hi, everyone! I am so indecisive about kitchen layout and whether to go with vertical or horizontal doors... to frost or not to frost? Not m... Read More
1 Like    13 Comments
Johanna Garcia Salazar started a discussion
love wall color - what color is the wall?
1 Like    Comment
Johanna Garcia Salazar started a discussion
wall color please - wall color please
    Comment
Johanna Garcia Salazar started a discussion
funiture layout - Could some please help me with the best furniture (bed, tv, and either desk or night table) layout? My son has a Queen bed 64width by 84 len... Read More
    5 Comments
Johanna Garcia Salazar started a discussion
Help with Teen Boy Bedroom - I having a tough time deciding on design due to small room. I like the two beds. Both bed Dimensions are pretty much the same 84 length and ... Read More
    4 Comments
Johanna Garcia Salazar started a discussion
Help with Teen Boy Bedroom - I having a tough time deciding on design due to small room. I like the two beds. Both bed Dimensions are pretty much the same 84 length and ... Read More
    9 Comments
Johanna Garcia Salazar started a discussion
1 Like    Comment