14 Posts
Lucie Gagné started a discussion
Solid coral pillow - Beautiful living room! Looking for that exact same coral fabric. I read it's from Thibaut. Could you specify from what collection/color. Tha... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
Lucie Gagné started a discussion
Bed covering - ikat blanket - Summer, you are so talented! I love your work! Where can I find that beautiful ikat blanket? Thank you
    1 Comment
Lucie Gagné started a discussion
Other finish for basket?? - I am wondering if you offer this exact basket size in a white wash finish. Thank you.
    1 Comment
Lucie Gagné started a discussion
Love the rug!!! - Where can I find that beautiful rug?
    Comment
Lucie Gagné started a discussion
Fabric for draperie - I really like the fabric used for the drapes, who is it from? Thanks!
    Comment
Lucie Gagné started a discussion
Curtains - Where can I find that BEAUTIFUL fabric?? o_o
    2 Comments
Lucie Gagné started a discussion
Pillows - Beautiful house! Where can I buy the fabric for the orange and the blue pillows? Thanks !
    1 Comment
Lucie Gagné started a discussion
Lights - Beautiful work! Would like to know the source for pendant lights. Thank you!
    Comment
Lucie Gagné started a discussion
wallpaper - In love with the wallpaper, where is it from ?
    Comment
Lucie Gagné started a discussion
Table - Where can I find that table?
    Comment
Show More Events...