5 Posts
Stekkelpak Zoltán started a discussion
Can I combine mid century modern with japandi? - I haven't seen interesting examples yet for blending mid century modern and japandi styles, but I find the idea exciting. Perhaps japandi fu... Read More
    3 Comments
Stekkelpak Zoltán started a discussion
    Comment
Stekkelpak Zoltán started a discussion
Mid century modern for a tiny bedroom/home office - I have a relatively small 2nd bedroom, which I would like to use mostly as a home office, but also as a guest bedroom. I already ordered a M... Read More
    4 Comments
Stekkelpak Zoltán started a discussion
Can I combine two of these for a floor to ceiling tension pole lamp? - My ceiling is 9 feet high, and I'd like the pole of the lamp to reach from the floor to the ceiling. If I buy two of these lamps, will it be... Read More
    Comment
Stekkelpak Zoltán started a discussion
    1 Comment