21 Posts
K. Brown started a discussion
Feedback/Ideas Needed - I live in a one bedroom home. I am contemplating having built in shelves or cabinet storage flanking my king size bed. Please note the slope... Read More
1 Like    5 Comments
K. Brown started a discussion
Cove Dishwasher - My Miele conked out after only 4 years. I have decided to give the brand new Cove Dishwasher a try. Five year warranty plus 1 extra year add... Read More
4 Likes    122 Comments
K. Brown started a discussion
All White Kitchens with marble, tired of seeing it? - Ok, maybe I am in the absolute minority here. I am getting tired of seeing the same type of kitchen over and over and over again. Are people... Vote Now
1 Like    23 Comments    418 Votes
K. Brown started a discussion
Neolith vs Quartz Countertop Material Cost - New to the world of Neolith. I find it very intriguing. I was just wondering though how it price compares with Quartz (in a countertop appli... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
K. Brown started a discussion
Stained Concrete vs Porcelain Tile on a new build. - Building my small home/cabin and am on the fence about flooring. I live on some acreage and have 4 big dogs. I had my slab polished so that ... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
K. Brown started a discussion
Architects: Biggest mistakes you see made by your clients. - Now that I have found good advice on how to find an architect, I thought I would post my next question. What are some of the biggest mistak... Read More
    Comment
K. Brown started a discussion
Tips for hiring an Architect - Purpose is to design our home. How does one go about finding an Architect? When you find several what are the best questions to ask him/her?... Read More
    1 Comment
K. Brown started a discussion
Septic System: Getting Bids Not Having a Good Experience, Need Advice - I was wondering if someone might be able to help me. In a nutshell I am bidding out my septic system for my small cabin. It will be a conven... Read More
    7 Comments
K. Brown started a discussion
Front Door Color and removal of applique at top. - Front door has glass at the top "panel" which is covered with paper. Door has white primer on it right now. Question: Should the color match... Read More
    57 Comments
K. Brown started a discussion
Painting wood paneling - Wood, should it be painted or not? IMHO it looks dated. House built in 1996. Red wall color in kitchen is going away so is back splash. If y... Read More
    17 Comments
Show More Events...