7 Posts
Ali-Kev Liang started a discussion
What to do with this Corner Pillar - I took this picture from the main door. This is what guests would see when they step into the house. Can you give me some ideas on what to... Read More
    4 Comments
Ali-Kev Liang started a discussion
Odd Shaped Master Bedroom - Please help, we have this odd shaped master bedroom. We currently have a king sized bed, which is too big. The door is in a position that ... Read More
    1 Comment
Ali-Kev Liang started a discussion
Need Help For Study - Hi Please help us with this awkward space! We want to use this room as a 2-person study. We have 2 large rose brown table top with grey le... Read More
    3 Comments
Ali-Kev Liang started a discussion
What is the colour of the cabinet? - I have a similar floor tile color and am looking for a suitable white for my cabinets. Thank you!
    1 Comment
Ali-Kev Liang started a discussion
What are the wall colours? - It looks very lovely - my bathroom has baby pink tiles with a brown accent. This gives me inspiration to keep the tiles :) Thank you!
    Comment
Ali-Kev Liang started a discussion
Kitchen Help Reddish Brown Tiles - Hello, I would like to extend the kitchen and completely change the cabinet and bench tops. We are keeping the existing tiles. What colo... Read More
    7 Comments
Ali-Kev Liang started a discussion
DIY Save My Pink Bathroom - When we first got our house, I thought I loved everything except the ghastly, old fashioned pink and white bathrooms. Was totally OK with ha... Read More
    22 Comments