6 Posts
Chris & Donna Barton started a discussion
modernize an oldie? - I have and love these eagles. how can I beautify this lamp for a new home? no haters please.
    6 Comments
Chris & Donna Barton started a discussion
runner over carpeted stairs? - We have carpeted stairs in our new house. I don't want them to get trashed. What are the rules on using a runner or treads over carpeting on... Read More
    3 Comments
Chris & Donna Barton started a discussion
height? - What are the height measurements, in inches please, of the stool and the desktop of the vanity? Thank you.
    1 Comment
Chris & Donna Barton started a discussion
price guide - what is the average price of say, the portrait, and the 1/2 height installation. Of course with a blower. Thank you. This is something we wi... Read More
    Comment
Chris & Donna Barton started a discussion
Speakers in the ceiling? - Is it common and inexpensive these days to have your new home wired for a stereo hidden in the closet? I love the idea!
    Comment
Chris & Donna Barton started a discussion
where do I find this light fixture? - I'm absolutely in love with this fixture. I've never seen anything like it. Can you tell me where to find this, or similar?
1 Like    Comment