76 Posts
winker58 started a discussion
Overwhelmed by My Art. Please Avise Me. Funny But Not Really. - What does anyone think of the beautiful way my husband has decided to hang a television antenna balanced on my wreath????? He did this righ... Read More
    8 Comments
winker58 started a discussion
1/2 Gallon of Vinegar on Carpet all Day - Would That Ruin Subfloor? - My teen daughter was concerned about our little dog having wet on her bedroom carpet several times so she dumped 1/2 gallon of vinegar on he... Read More
    Comment
winker58 started a discussion
I Feel Like a Mean Person - My niece is 35 and is handicapped with CP and living in a group home. She has started to FaceTime me daily and if I do not answer will keep ... Read More
    5 Comments
winker58 started a discussion
Colors in print - Is this blue or bluish green or grey?
    1 Comment
winker58 started a discussion
Would This Bother You? - If your husband came home (almost every Friday night) and layed on the couch about 4:30 or so and got up around 6:00 and wanted to go to bed... Read More
    9 Comments
winker58 started a discussion
I am contemplating this . . . Any thoughts? - I have never bought Eileen Fisher Home products (so expensive) and wanted to know if anyone has any experience with quality. This rug appa... Read More
    6 Comments
winker58 started a discussion
    Comment
winker58 started a discussion
    1 Comment
winker58 started a discussion
Opinion - Inexpensive Luxury Vinyl for Bedroom - We are looking at Menards luxury vinyl ( I don't know how luxury it can be from Menards) by Shaw Flooring in the Citadel category for $1.29 ... Read More
    8 Comments
winker58 started a discussion
Would You be Concerned to Hang Something Heavy Over Your Headboard? - I have a headboard that is not very high and is an open slat arch shape. My ceiling is at a slant and is 13 feet at the highest point. My ... Read More
    40 Comments
Show More Events...