5 Posts
wrigs6 started a discussion
Redoing powder room - Just gutted very small powder room. I have no idea where to start. Trying to move towards a transitional look. The sink and toilet will b... Read More
    3 Comments
wrigs6 started a discussion
Renovated family room- carpet question! - I have a huge family room -22 x 20 and replacing carpet. It is wall to wall. I want to use a low pile but should I use all one color or a... Read More
    1 Comment
wrigs6 started a discussion
96 inch linen pinch pleat curtains. - Where is the best place to find them where they are not a fortune. I have a lot of windows and need 10 panels!
    Comment
wrigs6 started a discussion
Taupe gray sofa looks army green in certain light. What paint color? - I have a new sectional that is a dark taupe and am painting the room it is in ( faces east with many windows). Certain colors tend to make t... Read More
    3 Comments
wrigs6 started a discussion
Paint color to help couch look more taupe less army green - I have a new sectional that is a dark taupe and am painting the room it is in ( faces east with many windows). Certain colors tend to make ... Read More
    Comment