Got Kitchen Cabinets colours wrong, need help.....
10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (51)
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
need idea about kitchen cabinet colour
Comments (3)Bin the tiles, except the two feature ones, start again, use glass splash backs and get them to do cuts outs in the glass to incorporate the two feature tiles that way you can pick any kitchen you like. If you have to keep the brown tiles then take a look at painted doors in a sage green coupled with a black or grey worktop, should do nicely. DS KitchenKraft Designer UK....See Moreneed help to select kitchen colour
Comments (6)Hi Nikhil. What's the actual colour of the cream paint so can attempt to find a granite although it is hard online as colours show differently. I'd also keep upstands in the granite and maybe even the splashback for a clean look. I'm not a pro hence take my comments accordingly (!) and I know you didn't ask for layout advice so I hope you don't me saying but I'm not sure if the sink is in the most practical position as you can't stack dishes next to it etc. I'd also check the safety regs for a gas hob so close to a window as it may potentially be dangerous if the window is open. I'm also not sure where the fridge freezer is in relation to the rest of the kitchen?...See Moreneed help to choose kitchen wall colour
Comments (20)I would choose something very close to that deep red/rust/plum (can't quite work out what it is) in the granite. It looks as if that colour is also in the tea towel on the right (hanging on the handle in front of the oven). Everything else is so light I think the room would take it well and it would give it wow factor. You need a warm colour, as someone else has said, to tone with the cream of the cabinets and the granite....See MoreNeed help with choosing wall colour for open plan kitchen
Comments (2)Hi Cath, You really have a lot of choice of colour that you could use in these 2 rooms. Can I recommend that you perhaps do some online research on colour consultants that could work with you to find the colour that works for you and your family, rather than get bogged down with looking at pictures online/pinterest/instagram. With Covid a number of consultants can complete the work online, and I can recommend https://www.instagram.com/janehollandcolour/ Good Luck & Merry Xmas Vicky...See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago










Azfar AlamOriginal Author