lindloo31

Complete kitchen refurb

lindloo31
8 years ago
Can't decide where to position the hob and double oven when we refurb the kitchen! We moved to this house 4 months ago and have been trying to get used to the layout and seeing if it works before we rip the lot out and install new units and appliances. Having the hob next to the sink is useful in many ways, but on the other hand, the only place I can serve up a meal is on the draining board - not ideal! Would be lovely to have an L-shaped configuRation, but unfortunately the door to the utility room(as seen on photo) is in the way and nowhere to move it to. At the moment, we have a free-standing cooker which is a hob and oven/grill all in one, but would like a double oven and a hob, possibly an induction one. Is it best to have the new hob and double oven on the same run of units (say along run on photo 2) in order that serving up a meal is easier? Just can't decide! Also, there is a sort of breakfast bar (although no overhang, so not a proper breakfast bar) between the kitchen and dining area - don't know whether to incorporate a proper breakfast bar into the design?! Thank you - any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.