jane_caborn

Patio problem

Jane Caborn
We have just moved into our new house and are loving the bi fold doors and patio however the 5 foot drop with a 5 year old is not so great. I originally wanted to move the steps to one side (still considering) and have a glass rail going across. However the quote was over £2.5k and not something right now we can afford. I really want to keep the square-ness and not obscure the view too much from the lounge over the patio down the garden. The patio is about 8m across. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Ps the preset wooden rail construction was left by the last owners and very wobbly.