emma_mccaughey

Kitchen Refurb

Emma K
7 years ago

Hello wise men and women,

I love my kitchen layout but want to replace the kitchen doors but keep the carcass of the cupboards to utilise the drawer/ door space much more than the shaker framed cabinets we have currently.

To set the scene, we have a wall/ single galley kitchen (fridge/oven/ cooker etc) with a bench (dishwasher/ sink). A black glass splashback. A teal wall.

First question is; what can go wrong with a matt white intergrated handle kitchen? I want pessimism and problems I haven't thought of.

Second question is; where can I get these doors from? I have an amazing builder who is ready to put the doors on/ drawers in when we get them. I understand B&Q and Howden's do doors only. Anyone else recommended?

Third question; what drawers/ cupboards do people love with their kitchens? Ie a small 20cm Cans pantry that slides out? A deep junk drawer?

Thanks so much in advance.

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.