kate_livingstone

Help with bathroom refurb

Katiekate198
7 years ago
Hi all! Hoping someone can help me - I've recently bought a flat that I'm slowly refitting - finally finished the kitchen and now I need some help with the bathroom. The layout is all wrong but I don't want to spend loads of money fixing it - but the bath is short and shallow (looks like the waste pipe for the loo runs behind it) and the shower is on the opposite wall to the drain! The room is pretty small too - does anyone have any whizzy ideas that aren't too £££ - budget is about £4K to get everything done - including labour. I like clean lines and white - but with no Windows I'm also worried tiling the whole room in white may make it look a little clinical with artifical light? Room dimensions are 220cm by 170cm

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.