dazswife

Help In which order please ??

dazswife
6 years ago
Hi, thanks for all advice from this site so far!!

We finally move in on 31st July ... we have decided in the below design ( ish ) and need to know what steps are next ... we also need some one with a bit of vision for some of the 'style ideas ' we have in terms of kitchen design and rendering the exterior and window style ...

in addition we need advice about replacing the heating in parts of the house, I'd like U/F heating in bathrooms and open plan living .... please can you confirm whether we need a concept planner, architect, building designer, builder or architectural technician next ... ????

Have attached photos again, some walls will need knocking down ( see old floor plan and new iPad design pic), a new extension but not much bigger, none of our changes will affect neighbours as they are too far from our building ...

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.