matt_blake8

Sofa bed and matching large modular/split sofa

Matt Blake
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Have quite a large living room - the current style we are going for is quite classy with a limestone fireplace, overmantel mirror, alcove units, mid tone oak effect vinyl flooring, polished pebble walls, chandelier, victorian detailing on ceiling.

We are looking to purchase a sofa bed and matching large sofa. Require sofa bed as we only have a 1 bed flat.

We had found the Ashford sofas from next but unfortunately the large didn’t fit in the house when they tried to deliver. Now finding it really difficult to find a sofa bed with a matching large split/modular sofa in a nice fabric (we were going to go with ‘boucle weave light dove’ from Next).

Don’t have an enormous budget - maybe £2500 for both.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what might work? (all suggestions extremely welcome!!)

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.