lisakehall

Help! I can’t stop killing!

Lisa HE
6 years ago
This is my doorstep/porch and the pic with the shrubbery is the view looking out from the door. Ever since we’ve moved in I’ve tried to have a planter there in that position on the left of the door. But whatever I put there just dies except for those silvery fern like plants that seem to be ok. Has anyone got any ideas for what I could keep alive there? Not sure I care what anymore, just something that will live and soften up my doorway a bit. And preferably won’t need watering every 5 mins either...

Looking out from the door, it faces E/SE - so the sun is out on the drive in the morning but blocked by early lunch. Not sure the sun actually ever reaches the porch anyway and obviously no rain gets there either.

Alternatively, I could just get a faux plant? But again, if so, what?

Btw, the planter itself is expendable.

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.