ruthicholson1

Help design my kitchen layout before my builder and husband kill me!

9 years ago

I'm lucky enough to be building the 'dream house' and have a great big area for kitchen/dining and will have a separate utility room for washing machine and tumble dryer. But I am in a panic and am running out of time to decide on my kitchen layout! I am not imaginative and can only come up with a bog-standard layout of sink under window, hob to the left, wall mounted oven/microwave on adjacent wall. I tried to get my 'triangle' but that area will be way too crowded if I try to fit the fridge freezer and a larder up in that part of the room too. Has anyone any amazing ideas on how to make this an amazing fancy pants kitchen?! I love the idea of a breakfast bar curving round towards the patio doors but not sure if that would work? (Or where I could get it from) We are thinking of having the dinner table and a comfy chair in the area near the patio windows which frees up the rest of the space for kitchen units. CAN ANYONE TURN THIS INTO A DREAM KITCHEN FOR ME?!?!?!? Pics and plans attached. Please ignore disgruntled looking husband and toddler ;-)

Comments (15)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.