illumin8or

Will an integrated extractor stop grease build up on cupboard fronts?

illumin8or
5 years ago
Hi everyone. Having a bit of a dilemma at the moment. I have a kitchen that has recessed cupboard units above the hob. The only preferable extractor fan I can find is the Elica Sklock 90, it is integrated but has a slide out glass panel that may stop greasy residue from accumulating on the front of the cupboard doors. Does anyone know of any others of a similar design that would stop the grease build up on front of the cupboard doors? Or does anyone have any experience with an ordinary integrated one minus the panel? Do you get build up on the cupboard fronts? I’d prefer not to get a canopy or other hood type as I want it hidden away.

I’ve attached a picture of the elica hood and also a similar hob/cupboard set up to help explain. Many thanks!

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.