suzanneide

matching new door frames to windows.

suzanneide

We have a black barn style house with painted black wooden windows on the outside/white on the inside. We’re planning to take the kitchen wall down, take out kitchen/dining room doors and replace with a bi-fold door. The builder has suggested an anthracite grey aluminum bi fold. I’m wondering if that would look ok if I should I pay the extra few hundred pounds for a black aluminum door. Plus the inside of the new bi-food will be anthracite/black unlike the existing kitchen window which is white on the inside.

My question is, do you think they all need to match or it will look fine? Thanks in advance.