Topps Tiles infuriating!
7 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (10)
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
Related Discussions
Paint colour to match red batik Topps tiles
Comments (4)Hi Jacky1h, Am I right in saying the tiles in my photo are the ones you're asking about? (Image 1) If so, is the red paint you're looking for to paint the whole room? If it is I'd discourage the use of red paint unless used for a feature wall as it can have a harsh effect on the room; making it appear smaller and dark. However, depending on the size of the room, I'd suggest from Rectory Red (Image 2) by Farrow and Ball as a feature wall paint. It's an earthy red and its use would compliment the tiles, it's the closest match I could find, you could then keep other walls crisp white and dot around red accents, thus colour mixing and balancing the room. Although, if you're definitely wanting to paint all walls I'd suggest a washed out brown (image 3) this is Eating Room Red by Farrow and Ball, it isn't too 'red' as though to darken the room, however it does have red undertones and will therefore compliment your choice of tile whilst not making the room appear small and cramped. Hope this helps. Meredith...See Moreto tile or not to tile...
Comments (43)Hi Paula, A light coloured metro tile or similar would really finish your kitchen off and is a great way to add a subtle hint of colour. Duck egg blue or mint, like others have mentioned, would work really well here. Or alternatively, if you're worried about getting tired of the colour, cream is always a classic and you can then add colour in using accessories and change this up as you wish. Our Diamante tiles come in a range of soft pastels and cream too - https://www.houzz.co.uk/projects/2526025/diamante...See MoreWhat colour tile trim with my new grey wall tiles?
Comments (8)Hi, If you haven't already purchased the trims, I've just done a quick search and found that places like topps tiles do aluminium trims in different trims including grey if they are of any interest to you. I've attached a link below for you to take a look. http://m.toppstiles.co.uk/tprod47141/regal-straight-edge-trim-grey-125mm.html...See MoreVictorian design tile step on a budget
Comments (3)I’ve seen quite a few Victorian inspired sheet vinyl designs lately—could that work? Is it outside or inside? If the existing area is concrete you could always try stencilling it....See More- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago






Sonia