j_may1

Kitchen paint colour help

Heidi
21 August, 2019

We finally have a finished kitchen diner but now cant decide on what colour to paint the walls.
The units are a matt dove grey with a navy island and white quartz worktops with little grey flecks.
The floor is now oak throughout and I've got wooden chopping boards and bits out, too.
I was thinking of painting the walls a light pale grey but all.the many sample pots are just not right! They are too dull, too green or end up cream.
It's a large south facing room with French doors so lots of light.
I was thinking of just taking a door to my local paint shop and asking them to mix a lighter version of the grey cupboards but before I get yet more samples wanted to ask advice from those with more knowledge and a better eye for design than me!