danidurban

advice needed - lighting open plan kitchen diner

danidurban
4 years ago

Apart from three pendants going over the island, I would really appreciate some advice as to where to place other lighting ie spots, wall lights etc.

I've attached the kitchen layout and extension drawings. we will be having open shelving above the base cupboards on the 'L' shaped run

In the remaining space after the kitchen, we will start with a dining table and chairs but might reorganise and add a sofa/TV so I don't want the lighting in that part of the room to dictate the layout (ie pendants over the table if we are going to move it)

We have an electrician coming on Monday to help us but would love to go armed with some ideas. it is a fairly dark room but equally don't want it to look like a spaceship!

Thank you for any help/tips

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.