hazraadam

Please could you help with floorplan

Hadam
7 November, 2019

Dear Houzz,

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I've been meaning to get in touch for quite some time (bit of juggle with a n.born).

Just bought our forever home so need to get this right. We've had a think about things attached is what we've come up with.

DH is ready to submit to get things rolling be4 exams start for DD2. (Don't need the additional stress).
I've asked DH to wait a few days as I would love your input (huge Houzz fan). All ideas gratefully received - pros & cons.

One concern i have is the position of the skylights in the open plan area. How can i make sure they are above the dining area and dont look out of place ?

Thank you in anticipation.

Hadam