rebecca_thurlow98

Open plan layout/extension help

Hi guys,

I’m hoping some of you may be able to help me out with some suggestions of how I could incorporate open plan living/dining into my house. My idea is to knock the wall out between the kitchen and garage, add a small utility room at the front of the house with a window. Then knock out the walls to the rear of the house and extend fully across (removing the current conservatory) and add in bifolds. Depending how much it would increase the project cost I would ideally like it to be a 2 storey extension so extend out the back bedrooms. I would block up the door of bedroom 4 and turn it into a walk in wardrobe accessed via the en-suite connected to bedroom 2.

This is the current floor plan and a very very basic sketch of my thoughts. Hopefully you can input some suggestions for me as I seem to really struggle with creativity in this area! Thanks