webuser_120041109

Would really appreciate some help with kitchen design

Louise C
3 years ago

Hello,

I want to redecorate my kitchen. Currently it is cold, uncomfortable and barely functional. We only spend time in it to prepare meals. I would really like it to be a room where my s.o. and I can spend time together, somewhere we can entertain friends and somewhere I would spend time on my own (online, listening to music etc). COVID-19 has highlighted to me that I spend 95% of my time in my living room so would like another room in my house where I could spend more time.

The current 'breakfast bar' gets in the way as it blocks the flow when you walk into the kitchen. I would really like to include a more casual dining space / seat(s) but not sure if it is big enough?

There is also loads of current dead space which I think could be better utilised.

Attached are some photos along with plan received from Magnet.

All input welcome!

P.S. Excuse the mess! It is cleaning / washing day!

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.