carli_goodfellow85

Kitchen Layout Help!

Carli Goodfellow

We are just starting a kitchen extension, and am a bit overwhelmed about choices for kitchen layout.

The new kitchen will knock through into the old, existing kitchen so i'm trying to work out how to;

a) keep a nice flow

b) consider what appliances we might need to include? and if we need drawers. Designer didn't add any.

c) How to get the cabinets to tie nicely into the ceiling line.

d) what to do with the corder by the window (where the clock is o this design)

e) Use the desk space without having the drawers each side as it's not that wide.

f) I love the look of breakfast pantrys that sit on the worksurface but can't see how we would make these fit.

Ignore colours - thinking white quartz worktop and light grey/navy cabinets.

Basically hoping for any and all ideas/inspiration/feedback as to how we make this space 'work'

thank you so much!