flying_mama

Which professional do I need?!

Flying Mama
last month
last modified: last month

We moved in to our new 60s home about 6 weeks ago, and chose the house because it was in our ideal location with a fabulous garden. It was always going to be a project though, and now that we've lived here a short while and made a few initial changes (full electric rewire, converted to gas etc) it's time to start thinking about how we live here as a family!
I'm keen to have a vision to work towards, so that we can enjoy our new home as much as we've been enjoying the location! The space doesn't work for us in its current layout, and I'd love some help figuring out the best way to use it to meet our needs (and also to figure out if an extension is necessary). I'm not sure an architect is the right professional at this stage - any recommendations on people who may be able to design/envisage something that I can't?! Thank you.

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.