webuser_514650630

decorating the bedroom...

HU-514650630
2 years ago

I'm decorating my bedroom, I have wallpaper for the main wall, mmm. My bed is going, were the main wall is along with the wallpaper, 3mters, but the chimney breast is going to be where the drawers are going to be, approx 2 1/2meters, Am I wrong in putting it there? (The downstairs chimney breast is the main wall which I am using as the main wall ,to be painted different from the rest, It would be wallpapered as well, but it has a built in fire with no fireplace. So have been advised otherwise). Shall I change my mind & put the wallpaper where the chimney breast is. (The bed is on the other wall). The chimney breast goes inward in the bedroom instead of outward. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.