olivia8719

Free tickets to the Homebuilding & Renovating Shows 2024

7 months ago

Building your dream house or renovating your home? It’s time to head down to the Homebuilding & Renovating Show, at a venue that's near you. Get ready for a great day out packed with ideas, innovation and demos to help make your dream home a reality.

The Homebuilding & Renovating Show is a full-service experience where you’ll hear from the very best industry experts live on stage and you can immerse yourself in masterclasses and seminars packed with on-trend advice for whatever stage you’re at on your home renovation journey.

Face-to-face sessions with experts are home to plenty of creative ideas too – and best of all, you’ll be able to discover and explore the latest and greatest products in the home improvement space.

You can choose between the following options:

Farnborough International Exhibition Centre, Hampshire
13 - 14 January 2024
NEC, Birmingham
21 - 24 March 2024
SEC, Glasgow
11 - 12 May 2024
Sandown Park, Surrey
29 - 30 June 2024
ExCeL London
27 - 29 September 2024
Harrogate Convention Centre, North Yorkshire
1 - 3 November 2024
Bath & West Showground, Somerset
16 - 17 November 2024

Register for free HERE.

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.