How to Submit a Design Project to the Editor
Featured articles on Houzz are written by Houzz staff and contributing writers. They are not paid placements or written in exchange for products, advertising or services.Design Projects Houzz Tours Write for Houzz
How to Submit a Design Project
We’d love to see:
- Projects completed in the past 18 months.
- Furnished spaces. Readers love to see homes that reflect the style and personalities of the people who live there.
- Homes of all sizes, especially small to medium-size homes, flats and gardens built or renovated on a budget.
Please include the following:
- Before and after photos. Readers love to see projects that show the design process from start to finish. Floor plans are a plus.
- Please point out inventive solutions, clever cost-cutting methods and sustainable materials.
Make your photos shine:
- High-resolution, clear, well-lit photos work best. Set your camera to capture images at least 2,400 pixels wide.
- Hire a pro — or get out the tripod and lights, hold that camera steady and capture a good angle! We want to show your project at its best.
Once your photos are uploaded to your profile, send a link to your project folder to email@example.com. We will contact you if we decide to move ahead with an interview.
How Do I Submit My Own House for a Possible Houzz Tour?
Houzz is committed to showcasing the world's most interesting homes of all sizes and styles. If you live in an innovative, colourful or personality-filled home, upload your photos to your Houzz profile and send a link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I Write for Houzz?
The featured stories on Houzz are written by Houzz editorial staff members and contributing journalists.
We are not able to accept guest posts or articles at this time.