11 Posts
housemouse10 started a discussion
To Feature wall or to Flood ? - I have painted my west facing bedroom main wall behind bed gorgeous Lick Blue. I love it and don't know now whether I should paint the oppo... Read More
    13 Comments
housemouse10 started a discussion
Help with Small Garden Design Dilemma - I have a small garden - 9m long x 6m widw with my garage to the right & neighbours to the left so like a courtyard almost. I am a plants... Read More
    13 Comments
housemouse10 started a discussion
Lighten Oak Wardrobes - Please could I get some advice for a revamp of bedroom furniture. The quality of the furniture is great so I do not need to change, but the... Read More
    Comment
housemouse10 started a discussion
Cloakroom addition or move? - Hi, As I’m sure the same as many people at this time, having spent a lot of time at home, weighing up making changes to the house and garde... Read More
    9 Comments
housemouse10 started a discussion
Block paving dilemma - Hi, Have finished the rest of the garden - new indian sandstone patio at the back, black fence, new turf (horrid astroturf there before). ... Read More
1 Like    17 Comments
housemouse10 started a discussion
Troublesome lounge - Hi Houzz reliable friends! I have posted on here before - I was considering blocking up a lounge alcove to make a hallway through to kitchen... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
housemouse10 started a discussion
Downstairs cloakroom - Hi I am turning to trusty Houzz advice for dilemma on downstairs cloakroom. Live in 3 bed house with no downstairs loo. Probably look to on... Read More
1 Like    17 Comments
housemouse10 started a discussion
Side Extension? - Considering a side extension and would welcome any advice! 1) Knocking down garage (to make the garden practically double the size), a side ... Read More
    7 Comments
housemouse10 started a discussion
Lounge not square! - Hi Any budding advice gratefully received! Recently moved into my house & am struggling With the lounge layout. As you come into the r... Read More
1 Like    8 Comments
housemouse10 started a discussion
    Comment
Show More Events...