4 Posts
rosemonde started a discussion
Wood panelling? - Thank you for sharing this beautiful project. I would love to know what product was used to create the batten panelling in the sunken living... Read More
    Comment
rosemonde started a discussion
Opening up converted garage, and extension at the back - I’m reposting this as my previous post didn’t load properly. We are in the early stages of planning an extension to our end of terrace hous... Read More
    1 Comment
rosemonde started a discussion
advice needed on end of terrace extension and garage conversion - We are in the early planning stage of an extension project. The house is a modest end of terrace but benefits from a garage, which I am plan... Vote Now
    2 Comments    Vote
rosemonde started a discussion
loft conversion layout - broken wall line - Is there any way to modify the main wall in this converted loft, so as to get rid of the “pillar” and make the wall unbroken? At present the... Read More
    5 Comments