16 Posts
Simone Gonzales started a discussion
Conifer help , trim, remove, replace ? - Hello All, I need to do something with this tree ... I’m not sure whether to trim it or remove it . The only reason I don’t want to remove... Read More
    4 Comments
Simone Gonzales started a discussion
Bathroom materials - Could you tell me where the bathroom sink , taps and tiles are from ? Thank you
    Comment
Simone Gonzales started a discussion
    Comment
Simone Gonzales started a discussion
Where is the mirrored cabinet from ? - Hello , I’m trying to source a mirrored cabinets , that is 1200mm wide and the depth must be at least 20mm . Can you help ? Thank you
    1 Comment
Simone Gonzales started a discussion
flooring ? - carpet , wood, tiles , laminate against a stripe carpet - Hi All Me again ! No further forward with my hallway project . We have decided to keep the striped carpet on the stairs and will be paint... Read More
    8 Comments
Simone Gonzales started a discussion
Help Please ! flooring and decor - Hey everyone me again ! We are keeping the carpet on the stairs but would love your advice on the flooring . We think wooden but we have flo... Read More
    6 Comments
Simone Gonzales started a discussion
Rug feedback should it stay or go ? - I’ve attached a picture of the current rug in the room but I am not sure I like it. Wall colour we are happy with stiffkey blue and blackene... Read More
    15 Comments
Simone Gonzales started a discussion
fireplace mirror - Shape and size advice please - Hello All Haven’t been on for a while due to other distractions . We need your advice on mirrors above the fireplace . Which shape is best... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
Simone Gonzales started a discussion
Creating a wow factory in dining /living area - Hey ! So we've painted this room all white and have a lovely occasional chair from made.com . It's all looks a little blah !!! Washed out ! ... Read More
    27 Comments
Simone Gonzales started a discussion
Looking for inspiration ! Bold colour? - Please help inspire and give idea on how to make this room a luxury evening haven to unwind and relax . The rug and sofa will stay , the flo... Read More
2 Likes    36 Comments
Show More Events...