140 Comments
Dora Vann Snider commented on a discussion: WordPad in win7 tip
    7 Comments
Dora Vann Snider commented on a discussion: I did it! I joined Curves!
    15 Comments
Dora Vann Snider commented on a discussion: Please help with replacing interior doors!
    15 Comments
Dora Vann Snider commented on a discussion: Anybody have a Sharper Image Weather Butler alarm clock?
    12 Comments
Dora Vann Snider commented on a discussion: How do I get streak free windows?
    14 Comments
Dora Vann Snider commented on a discussion: Dad died
    28 Comments
Dora Vann Snider commented on a discussion: What do you do badly?
    45 Comments
Dora Vann Snider commented on a discussion: Please send ++++ thoughts to roselvr and her DH!
    34 Comments
Dora Vann Snider commented on a discussion: Can we talk about knee replacement?
    13 Comments
Dora Vann Snider commented on a discussion: Any commercials make you boycott rather than buy?
    50 Comments
Show More Events...