19 Posts
Dora Vann Snider started a discussion
Here Kitty-Kitty - Just wanted to show off our little 14 month old great-grandson. He loves his Poppa's golf hats! He is such a joy!
    3 Comments
Dora Vann Snider started a discussion
Love This Forum-PDF File Problem - Just a big thank you for your constant help on this forum. Never ceases to amaze me! I have been having problems opening PDF files for about... Read More
    5 Comments
Dora Vann Snider started a discussion
Do You have a GE Profile Harmony Washer & Dryer? - We are interested in this washer and dryer. According to the salesman the washer uses much less water. This is a great need for us as our wa... Read More
    7 Comments
Dora Vann Snider started a discussion
Shower Curtain and Liner on Rod - I have an old shower curtain rod that has a place for the pretty curtain and the next row is for the liner. I cannot find a new one like tha... Read More
    15 Comments
Dora Vann Snider started a discussion
Has anyone used Wilsonart Wood Laminate for Floors? - Was checking on bathroom tile and had some spare time to look at the Wilsonart Wood Laminate for floors. The rep. said some of the patterns ... Read More
    1 Comment
Dora Vann Snider started a discussion
Another Watery Sunset from Texas Panhandle-Lake Meredith - There were jet streams all over the sky. My DH had just come through a major surgery and all was well with our world in the Texas Panhandle ... Read More
    2 Comments
Dora Vann Snider started a discussion
Wonder if Poppa Will buy me these irons??? - This is our wonderful eight month old greatgrandson. He is a delight.
    3 Comments
Dora Vann Snider started a discussion
Shelves on Wall - I want to buy some to put in the dining room and family room. What do you put on them and where do you find them? TIA, Dora Lou
    1 Comment
Dora Vann Snider started a discussion
May I see your dish arrangement inside your hutch?? - I am having a hard time arranging my dishes correctly inside my large glassed hutch. My SIL was a whiz at it and I always admired how beauti... Read More
    5 Comments
Dora Vann Snider started a discussion
Where to find this grouping of mirrors???? - I have looked in several mirror sites for this wonderful wall hanging group of mirrors and have not found anything. It would be perfect in m... Read More
    19 Comments
Show More Events...