sgabello

Need help with the layout of kitchen/living area

sgabello
9 years ago
Hi there,

I'm remodelling the flat that I've just purchased and looking for ideas on how to lay out the kitchen and living area. It's a loft conversion in a Victorian property.
Please see the pictures.

I think the current layout doesn't make the most of the space available. The kitchen island in the middle is very cool... but it's making it difficult to create a nice area with a sofa, tv etc...
Can you see the wall cabinet? There's a boiler in there and I'm planning to get it moved in an eaves storage... I think that way I can shorten the kitchen on that wall and make use of the fireplace: right now you can't really enjoy it because it's too close to the kitchen.

Any suggestion on how to improve the layout of the kitchen and how to organise a sofa/tv etc would be very welcome!

Comments (15)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.